Pursuant to art.13 Law 196/03, you are informed as follows.
In the website www.alicevoglino.com your privacy is protected and respected. Your personal data and the works you send us are used in a strictly confidential and secure way in compliance with current privacy laws.
If you have any doubts or concerns regarding your personal data, the contents of our website or other questions regarding www.alicevoglino.com please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data and work covered by copyright
Personal data and work covered by copyright that are collected from the emails you send and the online form.
Each time you visit our website we collect general data about your geographic location and your computer systems in totally anonymous form. All these data are incorporated in files managed by the staff of www.alicevoglino.com.
We collect personal data and work covered by copyright for the following purposes:
- To help us understand your needs in order to offer you the best possible services.
- To enable you to communicate with our staff.
- To inform you of the services and consultancies offered by staff www.alicevoglino.com,
- To develop scientific, social, economic and market surveys for purely internal purposes for the websites and services of www.alicevoglino.com.
- To set up a database that is only accessible to the staff of www.alicevoglino.com.
HTTP cookies (normally called web cookies, tracking cookies or simply cookies) are lines of hypertext used to perform certain operations automatically in the internet.
In this website we use the following types of cookies for the relative purposes:
- Technical cookies to register consent (or otherwise) of the user regarding the available information given on their first access, in all the website pages.
- Cookies linked to Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter services to enable you to share our contents in the social networks.
- Cookies linked to LinkedIn, Slideshare, YouTube, Instagram services to enable us to incorporate contents in our website to make it richer and more complete.
- Cookies linked to advertising services offered by Google, Facebook, Twitter in order to see whether you have passed through our website and, in certain specific circumstances, to propose our services again as advertising.
- Cookies linked to Gravatar to enable you to comment on the articles in our blog in your favourite networking accounts.
- Cookies linked to Tynt to track our contents that you and other uses share in the internet.
- Cookies linked to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager services to understand how you access our site and to constantly improve it.
For further information about how the above companies use your data, the links are given below to their respective privacy policies:
– Automattic (WordPress)
– LinkedIn (also for Slideshare)
How to delete cookies
You can set your privacy preferences in your browser so that the cookies are not stored, or are deleted after each visit or each time you close your browser, or to accept just the cookies in www.alicevoglino.com and not third party cookies. There is also the Your Online Choices service that shows you which cookies install the various services and how to deactivate them one at a time.
We only collect essential personal data
We only request strictly essential data. All the data are processed electronically and used exclusively by the staff of www.alicevoglino.com with mechanical methods in order to provide the requested services, including amendment and deletion of data by the owner.
Rights to access, update and delete your personal data and files you send us
You have the right to legible and complete communication from us about your files and work, and your personal and company data we obtain, and you have the right to amend, update or delete them. Moreover, you can request we stop www.alicevoglino.com from using your data by sending us an email request.
Users of www.alicevoglino.com guarantee that the personal data sent to the website are true, precise, complete and updated, and that any updates will be notified to us.
We will not transfer any of your data or work covered by copyright.
The data and work covered by copyright that clients send us by email or the normal postal service are not transferred to any party outside the staff of www.alicevoglino.com or their closest colleagues – who are all bound by the non-disclosure agreement – unless expressly authorized for transfer by the author. All the data are accessible to the staff of www.alicevoglino.com to guarantee adequate maintenance and to perform the operations requested by the legitimate owners of the registered data.
The staff of www.alicevoglino.com may disclose the personal data to other companies in our group, to business partners or service providers who process the data for us. The data could also be disclosed to specialised credit recovery and insolvency companies.
Links to other sites
Furthermore, links to authoritative, quality and thematic sources is always welcomed in our website.
In our website we undertake to only publish our own images or those that are provided to us in full observance of copyright protection.
The contents published in the website are under licence from Creative Commons and therefore can be distributed but not used for commercial aims, and are subject to ascertaining authorship.
Google could use the data it collects to customise and contextualise the advertisements in its own advertising network. These data are stored in the Google servers in the USA.
Cookies can be deactivated from the browser preferences.
If you do not want to be “traced”, not even anonymously, by this or any other websites that use Google Analytics, you can download an additional component to deactivate sending browsing data to Google Analytics.
We sometimes use the data (anonymous) about your browsing in www.alicevoglino.com to suggest advertisements that correspond to the products and services you have shown interest in while browsing the site. This sort of advertising is based on behavioural retargeting and works through the cookies that are stored in your computer. These cookies are used to monitor the pages you visit and suggest advertisements they are linked to in other websites.
Data collected in this manner cannot be traced back to the user’s identity and are not shared with the websites publishing the advertisement. The data are managed both by our company and third parties exclusively for the purposes outlined above. The third parties can be: Google Inc., DoubleClick Inc., who provide their advertising platforms and network of site publishers in order to show our advertisements to interested users.
We only work with third parties that undertake to manage the user data in full observance of privacy laws and who subscribe to the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioural Advertising, therefore the behavioural retargeting cookies used could be deactivated both from the browser and in this page.
Data processing controller
The data processing controller is Cristina Cuttica, via Andrea Doria, 23 – 37138 Verona (VR) – Italy.
For any requests or to exercise your rights as envisaged by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 please write to email@example.com